Saturday, March 1, 2008

no mood?

hi guys...finally i am updating..
now i noe dat got more ppl looking at my blog liao
maybe its time to watch my words?hahah..
anw..today is a long day. had fun at soccer today...
did a damn nice finishing with left top corner!!!hah.
lame la...ok...
den..colleen, sorry for being so rude jus now...rly.
i din noe e manners....and...god bless her....
hope u wun take it hard. i always here as ur best fren(:

ok
went for tuition after dat...anw. i sound gay here.
ok. maybe i am gay.

anw...got sqdouting to ubin...wan go...but that pressence
stoping me...pressence of a person.cant u jus approach me
and stop ur hidding and fucking face.
rly nid some one to talk to.....i dno la...but dun approach me
unless u haf e confidence to ...serious.
i am nt easy to open my mouth...
anw....un reachable is e term.yea!

our surroundings is wad we live for.without them, theres no us.
without us, they wun haf fun...
treasure it.

bye

No comments: