Wednesday, March 5, 2008

inexplainable feeling

ok, dis shld be a long post....i dont noe if anyone will read, but
if my mood dun affect me enuf, i will complete a long post.

today, had a usual long day, went for skl, den had cca.
alot of things went thru my mind....i was rly thinking alot..
cos it was a raining day, and raining day, is lyk...damn disturbing.
ok...today..got to meet our cgt, i tot was that center parting guy,
but is a chi teacher...hes rly good..but i am abit sry...i disturbed him.
sorry mr liang, i think tats one flaw i nid change.

next...cg rap, i shall leave my comments for myself huh? since quite
a few of u guys noe my blog liao.yea...haha.
anw..i haf to decide between lyk shooting and student council.
parents...obviously haf a different decision from mine.
so, i dno, i will still consider and come up with an ans later...

anw, i guess, mjc, is nt such a mugger skl after all, i saw pictures,
pictures of e skl students, and some are pictures of e concerts.
and e people are ppl who jus study and play at e same time.
those who dont, we shld nt blame them.
i guesss...i shall jus mix with e fun ppl? and also haf selfcontrol,
and self time management.

jc's rly hectic huh? i cnt wait for nxt wk's chalet...cos.i dno la...
can relax and do nth for 3 days bah...

den, jc also cnt lyk anyone liao hor...HAHAH.guess i shall gif up and
concentrate on my achievements(:
but definitely its a shadow that will be haunting me.hah...
anw, congrats to isaac and rachel!!!haiz...

lol...kk......no more to write...nt exactly a long post. cos i lost my lustre and lost my momentum
while talking on msn.
nvm.
e rest shall be left for only me and my heart(:
bye

No comments: