Friday, March 28, 2008

much to say.

hectic life... really hectic...
nt joking sia...makes me tired, and all e running this wk, and exercises, to be precise, 4 days in a row,
makes me wan scream for joy.cos it builds me up. yet its jus rly exhausting.

ok..mentally, i am pretty strong now, realised that during shooting,
yet, i nid more time, to think thru many things going on.

jus dun understand, how we can believe in things, jus lyk tat...
& are frens jus dat simple?

haf u drawn a line, and make sure u dun cross it due to ur actions.
tml cnt go out, so sun will be my only day out, and it really means time management

found e motivation in everything, and dis make me move ahead, hopefully faster...and more efficient.

ha.
i think my blog is full of shit, cos i doubt anyone understand my shit .

bye

No comments: