Monday, December 10, 2007

sian.

haiz...am i thinking too much or wad?...rachel say i haf a problem wit my attitude? or maybe e way i accept others...she reckon i shld change and try to adapt to my surroundings....so i can make more frens? ytd first time i think alot sia....for so long.....

do i rly nid to change? i am such a boring guy huh....so little frens-,-.....isit i isolate myself of wad? i jus cannot fit into the crowd around me......getting irritated even easier nowadays...maybe i am jus sensitive.....i shld change it.i noe.
but no ....'i am too mature for my age'.....yea..isit? haiz....i wonder if i should go e loner 'lu xian' lyk wad sam say...dno how dey survive.....

i haf been caring more abt how i carry myself to the world....isit tat crucial?or maybe i shld jus relax and nt think abt how i treat others or how i display my feelings......ok...later den post one more emo post

No comments: