Saturday, December 1, 2007

a day's thoughts

I guess this is my first entry of this blog huh?

ok...my parents jus got this video of yu dan , a professor talking about some book that helps one live his life....many things had gotten me related to.....i guess maybe i have too mature a thinking or wad? or maybe i think too much?

nvm....

lets first proceed to eunice blog huh?here...i will make sure everything is said clearly and no lies spoken.
it has been months since we both broke up....seriously speaking, i dont remember exactly how many months and days... and i do feel guilty about it, aint it wierd...and it makes me feel lyk an irresponsible ex.

back to where i am, i haf broken up with her for months....initially, i tot maybe i could rly still be her good fren and try to make her forget me by helping her. she gave me a diary, with our past memories in it. i wanted to reply the diary and write back, hoping words of mine could change her mind. yet, such a scheme was immediately put away by my heart due to the different difficulties and problems that appeared. then, our distance immediately flew apart. i would say, its inevitable, especially with eunice as your ex. i am nt being bad or direct, but tats true. till here, i shall pause, if u duwan to hear me out in this long post, stop reading.
would she ever let me go? meeting such problems and failures in life is inevitable, by holding on to them, only makes u sink even deeper into a world of your own, a world in which you are condemned by yourself. ok...i guess i shall end here first....talk again nxt time...bye

No comments: