Saturday, April 26, 2008

singapore flyer

just went to e singapore flyer!!!..haha...erm...e view was rly good, but went at e wrong time...e sun was horrible, it was 6 lyk tat...den e sun so strong...but din rly enjoy it, cos busy taking pictures, wish i had a better camera.


days passed in mjc,

life has been quite routine,

happenings, made my life quite sorrowful, and some times fun...

my pool has gradually inproved, but still has room for more imporvement...

my love life has nt been happening, and i hope that nth much happens...unless.

haah....shooting has been good, yet abit disappointing...

overall, i am satisfied with my studies....

yet... all i can say,

is my life now, is nt v. smooth, and i am nt very happy with it!...

anw...enuf bullshit and emo...

some stupid pictures below...


No comments: