Monday, April 21, 2008

back...and sian

hi, much to say...
but its monday,
no time to say.

week end, quite eventful, as in, i was quite satisfied with my events.
but, my work progress...tmd...i am slacker sia...
totally nvr put any concentration, and like i nid study...
wa...douglas is pro in pool,
ha..no link.
ok..
met with colleen, after so long...wtf....abit short la e time.
but sry la.. nid go home...
hmm.co concert was damn lousy...kns.
want watch tchaicosky concert, i shall check SSO's planner.

i think i blog like a girl.

nvm...
many thoughts pass me again..haha...
i think my closer frens ard me are abt e same as me la..their situation,
hah..but i am cluless of how i can improve e situation.

i think, i nid get a break! haha.
when e time comes la...ok...
tats all for now.

No comments: