Thursday, December 31, 2009

woah! dead blog.
shall entertain myself here since it shld be the last post of this decade.
J2 has allowed me to try many things but has also restrained me in terms of
the no of stuff i can do due to time constraint.
As time flies, individuals grow, yet, it sucks if u feel like there is no progress in terms of
mental maturity.
People do change, and seldom do we see them change for the better, but such
transitions are tough yet sometimes rapid.

As we grow old, the need for a life time partner is important, and it is definitely
the main goal of my life.
My heart does yearn for people whom are unique, yet an invisible barrier prevents me
from progressing.

As the new year arrives, I do not have any specific goals, but have plenty of aspirations in
mind. Will i settle down and achieve them?

Time.
Time is all that i need.

No comments: