Saturday, November 29, 2008

mental check

went to watch four christmases just now.
was a good show. at least not a disappointment.
i am still sweating like a freak. i think its jus my genes, but my fren told me i may be sick.

moving on.
my trip to china was fulfilling and useful. 
an eye opener, yet a it was nt a totally good social process for me.
ogl camp was a bomb. i did not want to go for the camp at all in the first place
due to exhaustion and also emotional purposes.haha.
 but in e end. it ended well and my grp A li got first!
it was certain fun with such a nonsense group which got 6 on first day and 1st on last day
i went for training last nite, after e camp. 
it was yet another attack on my mentality as i did not perform as well as i expect.
guess its just the pressure.
wad a bad thing its a mental sport.

was abit fedup with myself and got into a brawl with colleen.
nvm.

tml training at 930. hopefully it is useful.
lot more to talk bout. shall blog it else where.

No comments: