Saturday, May 31, 2008

wth.

hi.
i am back.


life has been rather eventful these days huh?
haha...
nt been at home for one full day,
and i am nt happy about it.
chopin nocuturnes are waiting for me , while
my parents are nt happy abt me nt being at home.

mean while,
it has been quite eventful?
i found out, lyk.
i talk quite abit to chung cheng people...haha...
omg, jus now on e fone with shi cheah, so gay...we spoke of almost nth.
jus crapping...
hmm.
den,
ytd, slpt at 3plus, had a great talk,
rly i felt guilty...
make sure it wun happen in my future.....sorry.

ok...tats e past...
anw,
as time passes, the sun sets, and that light, jus diminish, into darkness
hmm.
wth rite...
biasness is jus guiding me along, exploring more , and realising more.

i am tired...
jus want to study, but cant..


anw
i found all my blog post so lame and emo,
hah
i nt emo, jus writin emo things...
OR MAYBE I AM?
..
watever

No comments: